83 Main St
Cortland, NY, 13045
Quickbooks is the most used bookkeeping software for small businesses. We’ll review:
- Basic accounting concepts and reports
- How to set up chart of accounts to fit your operation
- Invoicing and cash receipts
- Recording and paying purchases and expenses
- Reconciling accounts
- Production and analysis of financial statements
All in a small group setting allowing plenty of time for interaction and questions. Laptops with Quickbooks 2018 provided if you do not have one. (Sorry, no Apple or Cloud versions allowed).
With Quickbooks, you can save time recording transactions and know where you stand financially every day. Easily compare to prior periods, budgets, and industry statistics. It even saves time accumulating information for your tax return.
Don’t miss this workshop!!
Free follow-up individual sessions are available
SPACE IS LIMITED—REGISTER NOW